Reflexology is an art and science
How does Infrared heat work?
Infrared heat waves are invisible light waves. The infrared heat is absorbed by your body. Additionally, infrared waves are absorbed more deeply into your muscular and skeleton systems. As the infrared waves are absorbed by your body, molecules begin to vibrate, causing them to start to expel the toxins. The toxins will then be released from your body in the form of sweat. This form of heat is perfectly safe.
What are the benefits?
- Sweat produced by infrared heat contains approximately 20% toxins, compared to 3% with sweat produced by traditional sauna.
- Infrared heat helps to release enzymes that increase the elimination of damaged tissues.
- Infrared heat increases blood flow, helping to lower blood pressure.
- Infrared heat increases circulation and body temperature, which allows the removal of toxins, bacteria, and dead skin.
- Infrared heat also stimulates the production of collagen, new cell tissues, and rapidly increases skin regeneration, improving skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- Infrared heat stimulates the immune system and will work effectively to fight any bacteria and viruses present in your system.
- Infrared heat also helps to eliminate joint and muscle pain.
- Infrared waves are deeply absorbed by the cells of the body, breaking down cellulite into a water soluble substance, that can be eliminated thru sweating.